Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our Furry Visitor

He’s a feral cat, and is afraid of people. I feed him daily and I’ve been trying to help him. He is so cute and it breaks my heart that he’s stray. I wish there were a way to tame him, but I know that’s probably impossible. He’s been living in the woods behind our house. In the winter, I place a large insulated\padded Styrofoam shelter with a heating pad on our deck for him to seek warmth. But he doesn’t seem to like going inside it or anything – he really is a wild stray. He does visit us everyday for his meals. Here’s his picture


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

feral cat

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.