Thursday, September 4, 2008

Try Kellogg's Smart Start Strawberry Oat Bites cereal

I think most of the boxes may alreay have the rebate form on them. But if not, this Printable Rebate form looks like it's for the Smart Start Strawberry Oat Bites cereal. *It mentions Limit one request per household. *There's a $1/2 Coupons from the 8/3 Insert, but I think I'll try the one with rebate first to see if I like it :)


This recipe for Smart Start Strong Heart Parfait from their site looks yummy - I think I'll make it with some soy yogurt!!

No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.