Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Free One Day Pass to Sam's Club


Allstate has an exclusive offer or a Free One Day Pass to Sam's Club. This offer is available on the front of Allstate's In good Hands page here. Click on the "Sam's Club Special Offer" on the front page to print a Free One Day Pass. This pass also waives the 10% fee normally charged to non-member customers (Not applicable in CA, SC, or Elmsford, NY). This Sam’s Club pass is valid for one day only through 3/31/09


I've been wanting to try Sams club, but I wasn't sure about signing up for a full membership. Plus I'm not a member, because I shop at several groceries stores to match up sales with coupons. But with a Free One Day Pass, I'm more eager to see how much I could save there.

No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.