Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday: Watch TV for Free



I don't watch a lot of TV, but there are a couple shows I look forward to watching each week. Whenever I miss one of those shows on TV, I watch it later for FREE at hulu.com.


Hulu is a website that offers TV shows and
Movies from many networks and studios. In addition to current shows there's a bunch of old TV shows too.


Here's a funny SNL video for my Frugal friends:




For more Works for Me Wednesday tips, visit We Are THAT Family

3 comments:

Janet Benlien Reeves said...

Thanks for the tip!

annies home said...

I had never heard of this thanks for sharing

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

My hubby just mentioned this this week and I hadn't ever heard of it! Great tip!

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.