Friday, April 10, 2009

Items I received from CVS this week





This was a light week for me at CVS. I went there later in the week to buy eyeliner, since I was running out. I was surprised to see the Skintimate Shave Cream was still in stock, so I picked up one of those. Also the plastic Sterilite containers were 75% off, I needed one for my office, so I bought a file organizer. Overall I didn't receive a bunch of freebies from CVS, but I picked up the things I use for a good price.
















Here's the list of items:

$1.99 Sterilite file organizer container
$3.49 Skintimate Shave Cream, Earns a $3.49 ECB (Limit 1)
$0.99 Glade Air Freshener Spray 9 oz.
$0.99 Glade Air Freshener Spray 9 oz.
$9.99 Revlon Concealer
$7.49 Revlon Eyeliner
=$24.94 before coupons
- $1/2 Glade coupon from the 3/15 SS insert
- $1 Glade coupon from CVS CRT
-$7.49 Revlon Eyeliner CVS BOGO promo
-$2/1 Revlon coupon from the 3/15 SS insert
-$2/1 Revlon coupon from the 3/15 SS insert
-$10 ECB
OOP = $1.45, ECB's Earned = $3.49


CVS Deals for 4/12 - 4/18 here
Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars to see more CVS savings :)

No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.