Saturday, May 9, 2009

Freebies I received in the Mail this week

Here's the list of Freebies I received in the mail this week (5/4-5/9). Some of these offers are still available, so I included the links below.


  • 2 issues of BusinessWeek Magazine. Receive a Free 1 year Subscription to BusinessWeek Magazine here.
  • Free Lowes Creative ideas book. There are many cool ideas in there for Home and Garden. I really like the gardening idea for creating a "Purrfect Garden". I know our cat would love a "Purrfect Garden" filled with fragrant plants like catnip. If you looking for gardening ideas, the Home Depot is offering a FREE Do-It-Herself workshop for outdoor spaces on May 14th from 7-8:30 p.m. You can register for FREE here.
  • Free Kotex samples and coupons from CVS. I don't have a link for this offer, but the sample for Kotex Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with Wings is still available here
  • Free sample of ZYRTEC and a $2 coupon from here. My son and I have allergies, so it's always nice to receive samples and coupons for allergy medicines. I use the coupons to save as much as I can, since the medicine can be expensive. There's a $2 coupon for ZYRTEC here. There's also a $4 coupon for Claritin, a $4 coupon for Claritin-D, and $3 coupon for Children's Claritin here
  • I received a bunch of manufacturer's coupons from Safeway, along with a coupon for a free bottle of Seira Mist Ruby Splash. This offer was from Safeway, so I don't have a link for it, but there's plenty of free printable coupons here.
  • Free Killian’s Irish Red brewmaster’s Tasting Kit. Not sure if this offer is still available.
  • I also received a Free bottle of Essie Nail Polish from Glamour Magazine. This offer is no longer available.

Click below for even more freebies :)

No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.