Friday, May 29, 2009

Shoppers Food Warehouse: Double Coupons up to $1






Shoppers Food Warehouse is doubling coupons up to $1 until this Sunday, May 31st. Check out Redemption Unlimited's post here for an updated list on participating stores and double coupon match-ups.

Below are a few pictures of items I've received from Shopper's - Double $1 Coupons days:

Shoppers Food Warehouse - shopping trip on May 29, 2009
Many of the items were free after using the double $1 coupons.
I also picked up some non-sale items too. My total was $126.31 before coupons.
I paid $38.81 after coupons.

The boxes of cereal were free and the crackers were $0.50 a box after using the $1 coupons I printed earlier this month from here and here. *Tip: Many of the high value printable coupons go fast, so print the ones you plan to use right away.












Shoppers Food Warehouse - shopping trip on ‎April ‎17, ‎2009
I paid $46.65 after coupons.











Shoppers Food Warehouse - shopping trip on ‎April ‎03, ‎2009
I paid $33.70 after coupons, plus earned a $5.75 Catalina

No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.