Friday, June 12, 2009

Items I received from CVS this week

I was planning to skip CVS this week, but I stopped there to pickup copies of my son's graduation pictures. I also grabbed some Buddies Soaps and a razor too.















Here's what I received:
$7.99 Gillette Fusion, Earned a $4 ECB (Limit 1)
- $4 Gillette coupon from the 6/7 P&G insert.
$3.57 (3*$1.19) 3 Johnson Buddies Soaps
-$3/3 Johnsons printable coupon - no longer available
- $5 ECB (My total was $4.87, the cashier was able to adjust the ECB to $4.87 for me :)
*I picked up my Free 8x10 Enlargement I ordered from CVS online using code: FREE8X10 (Expires 6/21/09), and the 50 Free prints from CVS for registering & adding my ExtraCare # to my account here.

OOP = $0, ECB's Earned = $4



CVS Deals for 6/14 - 6/20 here



No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.