Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cast Iron Bird Plant Hanger for only $3.87


Strathwood Decorative Cast Iron Bird Plant Hanger with White and Rust Finish


I had a couple items in my shopping cart at Amazon.com, and I needed an item for $3 to qualify for the Free shipping on orders over $25

So I browsed amazon's
70% off items and came across this nice Cast Iron Bird Plant Holder for only $3.87

I received it a few days ago and it's just what I needed for my floral hanging baskets on my deck. I'm now thinking about ordering another one!


No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.