Monday, September 1, 2008

What do you buy with your 50% craft store coupons?


I've been shopping at our local craft store weekly to pick up a few supplies for my niece's wedding favors. And the 50% coupons are great! I will post pictures of the finished favors soon!


And since I like to bake often, I usually buy a few baking supplies at the craft store too! Most of the time I buy dark chocolate melts and pure vanilla. It saves me money using the 50% coupons!


I also like that A.C. Moore and Michaels take competitors coupons. I usually have many coupons from the Sunday newspaper. When I don't have a coupon I just check their website for one.

Here are the links:

A.C. Moore Store Locator (Coupons and Weekly Specials)

Michaels Store Locator and Local Events

No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.