Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where are the Slush Puppies?

Slush Puppie is a slush drink made from a special syrup mixed with water and then frozen. It creates a mixture of ice pellets in a sweet liquid.

I remember the Slush Puppies were sold at gas stations, and snack bars. However, I haven't had a Slush Puppie, since I was a little girl :( In my opinion those syrupy-sweet slush puppies were so much better than Slurpee's!

On Slush Puppie's website there's an offer to sign up for the Top Dog Club to receive 100 PAW points and a welcome goody bag! Sounds great, but where can I find a syrupy-sweet slush puppie?

Have you had a Slush Puppie? Which is better, Slush Puppie or Slurpee? If you know where I could find a Slush Puppie in Northern Virginia, please let me know?

No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.