Monday, June 8, 2009

Freebies I received in the Mail

I was away over the weekend, so I'm a little late posting the freebies I received in the mail last week. A few of these freebies are still available, so I included the links below.

Here's the list of Freebies I received in the mail last week (6/1-6/6).
  • FREE sample of L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair. To receive a sample, login or register at www.lorealparisusa.com and select "My Loreal" then click on "Special Offers" for a free sample. There's an offer for a free sample of Loreal EverPure there too.
  • 12 recipe cards from Great American Recipes - I didn't sign up for these, so I'm not sure how I received them. The recipes look yummy! I save most recipes on my computer now - I think it's much easier to organize, find, and save them that way.
I just started storing recipes in EZ Recipes. It came pre-loaded with dozens of recipes in it, and I can import my own recipes in it too! EZ Recipes can be downloaded for FREE here. Note: during installation it will offer a other free applications, I selected "Decline" to those offers and only installed the EZ Recipe organizer!
  • FREE sample of Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper and Wipes -This offer is no longer available, but there are more samples from Walmart here
  • FREE sample of Prilosec OTC. Click the image below to receive a sample of Prilosec OTC.
Prilosec OTC
  • FREE sample of philosophy's eye hope advanced anti-aging eye cream - this offer is no longer available.
  • FREE sample of Aveeno Nourish+ Hair Care Collection and coupon from here. Plus Walmart has an offer for a free sample here and there's also a sample offer from CVS here
  • FREE One Year Subscription to Forbes Magazine here.
  • FREE One Year Subscription to BusinessWeek Magazine here.
  • I also received Organic Gardening Magazine for free and Ready Made Magazine - These offers are no longer available, but there are plenty of FREE Magazines Below:
FREE subscription to Food Arts magazine here
FREE subscription to Contemporary Stone & Tile Design here
FREE subscription to Creativity Magazine here
FREE Subscription to Financial Advisor Magazine here
FREE subscription to Internet Retailer here
FREE subscription to Food Arts magazine here
FREE subscription to Contemporary Stone & Tile Design here
FREE Subscription to American Spa Magazine here
FREE subscription to Total Landscape Care here
FREE Subscription to Lawn & Landscape here
FREE Food & Beverage Magazines here
FREE Information Technology Magazines here
FREE Multimedia Magazines here
FREE subscriptions to many Finance Magazines here
FREE subscriptions to many Education Magazines here

Click the image below for even more freebies :)

No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.