Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sears: Spend $50, Earns $50 in Sears Reward Cash















Receive $50 in Sears Reward Cash when you purchase $50 worth of Men’s Jeans or Pants from Sears by June 21, 2009. The mail in rebate must be postmarked by 6/30/09. The $50 Reward Cash can then be used on any men's apparel through 10/30/09. More details and rebate form here.

This offer came at a good time for me, I was planning to purchase Jeans for my husband. My son wears Men's pants too, so I may pick up a pair for him as well :)

No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.