Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Decorative House for the Holidays


I have to say I'm not a collector and I rarely buy ornamental items like this. But I saw this little house at our local thrift-store, and for some reason I was drawn to its charm.

It's about 2 feet tall, so it's the perfect size to frugally decorate ;)

So I'm planning to decorate it for the holidays. It looks a little creepy in this picture... maybe that's why it was at a thrift store? No, I just need a better camera - and I'm working on that :) Halloween will be fun! I will post The decorated Halloween House in early October.



Do you have a special decorative item that you decorate for all the holidays? I'll be searching for decorative items at the craft stores using the 50%/40% off coupons of course. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Look below for even more Deals!

Free coupons and more from General Mills

Get 3 Boxes for $3 + a free stainless steel mug with no obligation!

3 Boxes of Gevalia + FREE Stainless Steel Mug for only $3. There's over 40 varieties of either ground or whole bean coffee, as well as loose-leaf tea to select from.